Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Disney Tips, Tidbits & Trivia #3: Fantasmic



Disney!


What is Disney Tips, Trivia & Tidbits? Whatever I, and you, want it to be. What have YOU always wanted to know about Disney? I'm most familiar with WDW, but I have been to Disneyland and California Adventures, although it's been many years. We visited 4 or 5 times.

So, my Disney days will just be any bit of information that pops into my head, and if any of you want to hit me up on Twitter, email, or leave a comment here, I'll be glad to answer questions.

Previous Disney Tips, Tidbits & Trivia:
Disney Tidbits #1 - Haunted Mansion
Disney Tidbits #2 - Harnessing the Lightning


Disney Trivia #3

Fantasmic - Disneyland vs Hollywood Studios


One of the best shows in everything Disney is Fantasmic. I've been lucky enough to see both the one at Disneyland, and the one at Hollywood Studios - of which I first saw during cast member only previews. Though I only saw the Disneyland one twice, I believe, it stuck with me, and I prefer it, slightly, over the one at Hollywood Studios, though before I moved, I saw that Fantasmic probably near 100 times. I love the show.

In the shows there are slight differences and big ones.

Disneyland's show is held on the Rivers of America while WDW's is at Fantastmic on a lake they built just for it.

A big difference is between two fight scenes. Disneyland utilizes a pirate ship, while the one at Hollywood Studios is on the mountain. When I went, the Disneyland fight scenes on the pirate ship were Peter Pan and Captain Hook. Now it's Pirates of the Caribbean and it looks awesome (I watched on YT). It's one spot that's lacking for WDW's version as they have Pocahontas - not my favorite movie or theme for this fight scene. It lacks the magic that Disneyland has.

But I could say the same about everything. I love WDW, it was my backyard for over 16 years of my life, but there's something about Disneyland. It FEELS different. In the shows, in the parks, in the people there. I miss it!

If you've seen both shows, which do you prefer? And if you haven't, they are both on YouTube, give them a try. You won't be disappointed!


Too mundane of trivia for you? What do you want to know next?

Did you notice the "Hidden Mickey" in the banner above?




My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment