Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Bout of Books - Day 1



The obligatory - I'm Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa - posting here now.
Say HI if you know me! :)


So Bout of Books came at a bad tie for me. Monday was a roller coaster of stuff. Ugh. It ended up all being ok but we didn't know that until Tuesday. So on Monday I got all of one book read, didn't post my intro, even though I'm reluctantly on Twitter now.

Then there's today. Yup, no books again. I've been caught up in other things - mainly trying to decide if I want to upgrade my PC or build a new one. So I don't know how productive I'll be this week, and I'd wanted to read at least 10 books. Hopefully one of the days I can settle down enough to do so! We'll see.

Here's me in 6 words, with a new addition
Naughty reader, AUTHOR, and computer gamer!

Holy Shit. Still, over a month later, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I have a book. I'm self-published, but by choice. Am I good enough for traditional publishing? Considering some stuff that's trad published - probably - but I don't like how long it takes and how many people are involved. I can do it myself, thank you very much. I may never be a best seller, but 1 - I didn't start writing with the goal to be and 2 - I'm pretty niche, so although crappy books in my genre got big - that's rare.

I write erotic romance, and have the first book of a series out, along with a novelette prequel. Here's a few links if you'd like to learn more. I'll try not to talk about it too much. :) Links to my books are at the end of my posts.

How I came to write my novel - Natural Exposure
When Natural Exposure went Live
When A Discovery of BDSM went Live
Natural Exposure on SALE for Smashword's "Author's Give Back" sale
When DisBDSM landed in the Top 100 (#83) of Lesbian Erotica



Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 10 min / 99 pgs
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hrs / 150 pgs
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 249
Total Pages Read: 249
Time Read Today: 3 hours 10 minutes
Total Time Read: 3 hours 10 minutes
Today's Completed Books:







My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


1 comment:

  1. I mean I think you did pretty well considering the fact that you obviously had a lot going on. Audiobooks are amazing for readathons aren't they? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete