Sunday, May 17, 2020

Bout of Books - Day 6


This has not been a productive Bout of Books for me. I didn't even think about reading til night time. SMH. Oh well, the week was fun in what I was doing - even if I wasn't doing a whole lot of reading.



Day 1 Re-Cap
Day 2 Re-Cap
Day 3 Re-Cap
Day 4 Re-Cap
Day 5 Re-Cap



Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hr 15 min / 130 pgs
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 130
Total Pages Read: 1094
Time Read Today: 2 hours 15 minutes
Total Time Read: 15 hours 55 minutes
Today's Completed Books:






My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned that I love the frame layout of your blog? Have a great final day of readathon!

    ReplyDelete