Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Freaking out - A Discovery of BDSM in the Top #100!


How did this even happen?! A Discovery of BDSM is in the Top 100 of Lesbian Erotica.

I'm soooooooo freaking out right now and over the moon. Maybe many authors don't wig out til they hit the top 25 or top 10, but a year ago, I only had a first draft (of Natural Exposure) and didn't know what I'd do with it or where I'd go from there. Hell, a month ago, A Discovery of BDSM wasn't even WRITTEN. I wrote the first part of it a month ago tomorrow! (Wrote it 4/7/20 when I'd PLANNED on re-writes of Ch 7 of Book 2.) I still can't call myself an "author" without stumbling over the word. It's like I'm in a different universe!

Thrilled my novelette is doing so well. Now hopefully for it's big, older, novel to gain some traction too! :D

Thank you to anyone who grabbed and read A Discovery of BSDM to help it to this spot. I'm eager to see if it'll climb more!





My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment