Saturday, May 9, 2020

WIP Quote #1 (Book 2)



I'm working on re-writes of Book 2 still. I'd hoped to get them done in April during Camp NaNoWriMo, but the sudden appearance of "A Discovery of BDSM" popped in my head and I spend nearly two weeks writing it and putting it out on Kindle Unlimited. Do you prefer full novels on KU or only Novellas and Short Stories? I'm not in love with KU but I think it's a good place for my Novelette. I dunno that I'll put my novel on there, as I planned when Book 2 comes out. I dunno. If I didn't have to commit for 90 days I'd give it a try.

Anyways, today is about Quotes. :)

The #WriteLGBTQ prompt this past weeks was for "Wait" and while I gave a Twitter sized Quote using it, I thought I'd give a little more of a taste of what was happening in that scene.


The Quote:


The door opens and I turn, staring slack-jawed at Ripley. As always, my breath catches. I’ve seen her nude, clothed, and in bathing suits, but I’m never not blown away by her beauty. Now, she wears a suit I haven’t seen before, one of a sea green, highlighting the color of her eyes. A halter top contains her large breasts and high waist bottoms match. She dips her head at my attention, smiling shyly. I growl as I stalk towards her, take her face in my hands, and kiss her hard. When I tear my lips from hers, I step back, admiring the view once more.

“Lake will have to wait…” I whisper before reclaiming her lips.

Ripley giggles and presses into me, her soft and supple body fitting just right to mine. Her arms circle me, and she pulls herself closer as we deepen the kiss. Not breaking contact, I maneuver her around the room until she backs into the bed, then I pull free and grasp the bottom of the halter top, tugging it upward with slow deliberateness. My attention remains fixed on her contained breasts and I groan when they drop free — full and large, with nipples hardened in pleasure. I yank the top off and toss it to the floor before hefting her tits in my hands, lowering my head and feasting first on one turgid tip then the other. She moans and throws her head back in bliss. I never tire of Ripley’s massive chest and responsive nipples, swirling my tongue over one before nipping it with my teeth. My fingers pluck the other nub, pinching and pulling, increasing her cries.




My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment