Monday, May 18, 2020

Bout of Books - Wrap-up




My weakest Bout of Books ever! Geeesh. But that's what happens when you have money you weren't expecting to play with. :) Not much reading and a whole lot of shopping. I haven't even reviewed the books I did read. Last BoB I read 20 books - which is on the high side of average for me for BoB - usually it's between 15 and 20. This time I finished 6. Geesh. So few, but I suppose that's ok. Hopefully, next one will be much better.

How did you do? Leave me a link and I'll come visit your wrap-up!

(Apologizes if you came from the BoB Google form - I didn't mean to submit twice. I didn't think the first one went through.)


I Heart Lesfic Sale:



I've joined in with over 100 other authors to bring
you over 200 Lesfic books on sale. My novel -

Natural Exposure

- is on sale for $2.99 on Amazon
(regular price $5.99) and my novelette -

A Discovery of BDSM

- is FREE on Amazon
(regular price $2.99 & Free on KU).

My books are Erotic Romance with themes of
polyamory (ethical), BDSM (SSC) & LGBTQ.
If that's something that interests you, I hope
you'll check them out during this sale.

Sale runs 5/18/20 - 5/22/20.





Bout of Book 28 Stats

  • I completed 6 books, started 1 other
  • I read 1,210 pages
  • I read 1 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 5 books as audiobooks
  • I read 4 Novels, 1 Novella & 1 Short story
  • I read for approximately 17 hours 45 minutes


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 50 min / 116 pgs
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 6
Current Book: Sub Zero
Pages Read Today: 116
Total Pages Read: 1,210
Time Read Today: 1 hour 50 minutes
Total Time Read: 17 hours 45 minutes



COMPLETED BOOKS:






Started, but did not complete:





My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99 (5/18-5/22)
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon - FREE FREE FREE (5/18-5/22)
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment