Monday, May 11, 2020

Bijou Bugle #3 - The Rooms of the Studio #1



Welcome to the Bijou Bugle, your one stop shop of all things relating to the town and characters of Bijou Basin.

If you're new here, explanations are necessary. You can find those here:
How Natural Exposure came to be
An intro to Bijou Basin (the fictional town in Natural Exposure)
Location of Bijou Basin in regards to WDW
Location of the town within the Basin's borders

Now that you're caught up. Today's Bijou Bugle subject:
The Studio's Rooms - Log Cabin

In my book, Natural Exposure, the Main Character - Kenzie - owns a HUGE photography studio. In her teens she worked briefly at mall portrait studios and hated it, thought they were stiff, boring, and impersonal. She had dreams to build her own.

When those dreams were made reality, she went nuts. You'll have to read Natural Exposure to get the full scope of just how big it is, but for now, I thought I'd share the first room you discover within the book.

Her studio is called - Natural Exposure - and I can see it as plain as can be in my head - so much so that I have a floorplan for the whole studio. While I didn't include those plans in the books, it's something I've thought about having with a deluxe edition down the road, once all the rooms are revealed, because in Natural Exposure, you don't get to see all of them - as neither does Ripley, Kenzie's romantic interest.

First, Ripley sees the Log Cabin, and now here, you do as well. While it's not perfect, because the floorplan is a little limiting, this is the basics of what the Log Cabin looks like within the studio.



***** Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking a break from MY book related posts, and will be posting daily for Bout of Books. Leave me a link to where I can follow you if you're participating. *****




My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment