Friday, May 22, 2020

Things I'm... playing #1



This week on "Things I'm Playing"

I'm a big time gamer - PC and console (PS4). This week, I upgraded my Gaming PC. I built him a little over 5 years ago and though he served me well, he's been showing his age lately. So, I was able to upgrade him this week. For any of you who knows what any of this is, his specs are:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard
OLOy WarHawk RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB MECH OC Video Card

For the rest of you - it just means he's as badass as I could make him on my budget. :) I'm super thrilled with him!

After getting him all ready to go, I played a favorite - Jurassic World Evolution. It's so fun building up my parks, and trying not to let the dinos eat everyone.

But tomorrow, I'm playing some Resident Evil Resistance. I got Resident Evil (and Monster Hunter World) free with my Graphics Card purchase and I can't WAIT to try out some Mastermind in Resistance. It's gonna be great!!


What have you been playing lately?
What have you loved?
Anything you've hated?




My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment