Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Book Recommendations #2: Science Fiction



Previous Recommendation Posts
Book Recommendations #1: Erotica / Erotic Romance


Science Fiction

I LOVE Science Fiction. It's probably my favorite genre, if I had to pick one, though I enjoy most, depending on the book. But I love a good Science Fiction book. My absolute FAVORITE subgenre of Sci-Fi is Time Travel. I LOOOOOOVE a great Time Travel book - so for today, I'm going to ignore Time Travel. Weird, I know. But I thought I'd focus on other kinds of Sci-Fi first, and I'll give Time Travel it's own day at some point.

The type of Sci-Fi I like otherwise varies. It's all about a well written story for me. I am a sucker for any kind of games - be it real or virtual. I love virtual reality books, and LitRPG which will probably get it's own section because some of it's not really Sci-Fi, but written more Fantasy (looking at you, The Land - which is my favorite LitRPG series - spoiler alert).

So anyways, here's a variety of Science Fiction (minus ANY hint of Time Travel) that I love:


  • The Martian by Andy Weir
  • Bobiverse series by Dennis E Taylor
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
  • Redshirts / Lock-in series / Interdependency series by John Scalzi
  • Hover Car Racer by Matthew Reilly
  • Nyxia trilogy by Scott Reintgen
  • Murderbot Diaries series by Martha Wells
  • Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
  • Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
  • The Disasters by M.K. England
  • Erebos by Ursula Poznanski
  • Nil trilogy by Lynn Matson
  • Solarversia by Toby Downton
  • Insignia trilogy by S.J. Kincaid (Better than Ender's Game IMO)
  • Vanquished by S.E. Green
  • Voidwitch Saga by Corey White
  • The Loop by Ben Oliver
  • Star Trek series (especially TNG, Voyager, & Picard)


Do you have any Science Fiction recs?


Come back in two weeks for my Mystery Recommendations!




My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment