Thursday, May 7, 2020

How to get people to join my newsletter?



Really, what's the trick? :) I have my blog for daily ramblings and I have my newsletter to wrap up blog posts and do some promos for StoryOrigins, Prolific Works, and any other blogger, author, or whomever I connect with to share their stuff too.

So what's the trick to getting people to sign up for me? Anyone have any tips? Will anyone sign up? I'll only send a newsletter once or twice a month - no more than that.

I'd love to do some swaps - I'll sign up for yours, you sign up for mine?
Who's in?!



My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment