Sunday, May 24, 2020

Voracious Readers




I assume most writers are huge readers. But are you still making time to read while writing?

What's the best book you've read recently? How many books do you read a year? Has that number raised or lowered since you've started writing?

My reading has slowed a little since I started writing, but I think I'm just reading a little less in general as I'm enjoying gaming too. Still, I always listen to at least a little of my audiobook every night. I hoped to hit 250 books this year, up over the last year or two, but I'm not sure I'll make it. I'm still on a pace for over 200 books. I haven't read less than 200 since 2012 I think it was, when I started tracking on Goodreads.

I LOVE Goodreads - who else? Are you in groups there? What ones do you like best? What ones are most active for you?





My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment