Thursday, May 14, 2020

Bout of Books - Day 3



Day 2 was a lot of other things other than reading! I'm on an Amazon Wish List group and I sent out a bunch of "blessings" as they are called. And I finalized my plans for my gaming PC upgrade, will likely purchase it Friday. I went back and forth with a guy on ebay over some Build-a-Bear plushes I'm getting from him (I collect them) and I hung out with my Hubby after He got home. I listened off and on to my book, for 4 hours total, just missed finishing it but I did the last hour this morning.

If I could get any book into a movie, of course it would be The Night Circus - but it would have to be done PERFECTLY!! :)


Day 1 Re-Cap
Day 2 Re-Cap



Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hrs / 250 pgs
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book: The Case of the Damaged Detective
Pages Read Today: 250
Total Pages Read: 614
Time Read Today: 4 hours
Total Time Read: 9 hours 30 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment