Friday, May 8, 2020

Things I'm ...watching #1



This week on "Things I'm Watching"

Tonight my Husband and I watched Into the Spider-verse for the first time. We're woefully behind on most movies - we JUST completed our first ever watch-thru of the MCU though we had seen 3 of them, they were all we saw until we started watching them in chronological order last year.

Since finishing up with MCU, we've moved onto the Fast & the Furious franchise. He's seen most of them, but not all, while I've never seen any - except the first now.

Tonight I was in the mood for Into the Spider-verse since we've been playing Spider-Man on PS4 again.

I LOVED it. It was so wild & trippy. It was great!! I wish the next one was out already, AND I was super stoked that I caught the voice of Spider-Man Noir!

In TV this week - we're keeping up with The Masked Singer - only 2 more left. Booo. And we've been working our way through the first season of Big Hero 6 the Series.

What have you been watching lately?
What have you loved?
Anything you've hated?




My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment