Thursday, May 21, 2020

Tomorrow's the last day for the "I Heart Lesfic" Sale



I joined the "I Heart Lesfic" Mega Sale - both my books are on sale, along with over 200 others. Need a Lesfic fix, then this is the right place with books FREE as well as low price points of $.99, $1.99 & $2.99.

Natural Exposure, my debut novel, is on sale for $2.99 (regular price $5.99).
A Discovery of BDSM, my novelette, is FREE (regular price $2.99) and it's available on KU.

Since the start of the sale, A Discovery of BDSM has risen into the Top 10 of Lesbian Erotica. I'd love to see it pushed all the way to #1! Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your enimies. Just send everyone (18+ of course) to the IHL Mega Sale, or click my links below to go directly to my books.



Here's some links for the sale - a whopping 5 pages!

Page 1 - Romance Free & $.99
Page 2 - Romance $1.99 & $2.99
Page 3 - Rom Com / YA Romance / Erotic Romance / Polyamory/ BDSM/ Drama / Historical Romance / Historical Fiction/ Romantic Adventure / Adventure / Humor / Women’s Fiction
Page 4 - Romantic Suspense / Romantic Mystery / Romantic Thriller / Suspense / Mystery / Cozy Mystery
Page 5 - Paranormal Romance / Paranormal / Fantasy Romance / Fantasy / Epic Fantasy Romance / Urban Fantasy Romance / Historical Fantasy / Science Fantasy / Sci-Fi Romance / Sci-Fi / Space Opera / Superhero / Horror



My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon - FREE FREE FREE!
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment