Friday, May 1, 2020

Immersed in Games #1




In addition to being a reader and, now, a writer, I'm also a gamer.

I've been playing video games my entire life. Unfortunately, for me, I came from a small town and lived a sheltered life, so it was only ever me gaming - I never did tabletop games, D&D or any of the like. Plus, I'm older - though I don't act or feel my age - so while many of you spent your childhood playing whatever games came out in the late 90s or, sigh, 2000s - my childhood games were on the NES with Mario, Goonies and Duck Hunt.

These days I'm still a solo gamer though I have played a few online games, but I prefer solo ones. The games I've been playing this week have been:

  • Spider-Man on PS4
  • Days Gone on PS4
  • Hearthstone on PC

What have you been playing lately?

Has anyone else built their own Gaming PC and would you tell me about it? Does anyone wanna hear about my Gaming PC I built? His name is Widget and he's AWESOME! Though he's 5 now, he still plays new games like a beast. I love him!


Tell me about your gaming - video or otherwise!








My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment