Friday, August 2, 2019

Reverse Dewey's - Opening Meme




It's time for Dewey's! This is my 13th one, so I'm gonna be a little lazy and reuse some of these answers and this opening statement as well. Ha! I keep hoping the questions will change one of these times, and they don't... Ah well.



Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sparta, NC ~ the middle of no where. :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Kill Game by Cordelia Kingsbridge

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Ritz topped with Marshmallow, Broiled til the marshmallow is toasted

4) Do you have a #reversereadathon plan of attack?
Nope. Just reading until I can't keep my eyes open, taking a short nap, then getting back to it.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Solo at my house, but two good friends are also reading. One is up now for as late as she can stay awake - like me. The other is sleeping now, and will be up early to get back to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment