Friday, August 9, 2019

Natural Exposure - My WiP novel



Hello, and thanks for visiting! I'm Koriana Brackson - a brand new aspiring author. I'll be sharing my journey in the weeks/months to come, but first I wanted to talk about my 1st (and current) Work-in-Progress, an Erotic Romance called Natural Exposure.

I am looking for Beta Readers or Critique Partners to read my first draft. If you see this, and the blurb below sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to message me. Click on the mail icon above to email me, or seek me out at Twitter.

The novel features the following:
  • Graphic Sex
  • Foul Language
  • Polyamory
  • FF sex
  • MF sex
  • BDSM (SSC practiced)

This book also features people who talk to each other (the horror - I know) and work out their problems, rather than running away, not talking and oh the angst, because they couldn't open their mouths.

Yes, that's a pet peeve of mine, and I know it's in 99% of the books out there, but it is not and will never be in my books.


Working Blurb: (subject to change)
Seeking to escape her past and establish a new life for herself, Ripley Owens lands in Bijou Basin. In the quaint progressive town, Ripley endeavors to find solace, eager to discover herself once more. An advertisement for a boudoir photographer catches her eye, and she books a session, hoping to reclaim her identity.

When a shy goddess enters her studio, Kenzie Holliday is instantly intrigued. After an evening of photos turns flirty and sexual, Kenzie finds herself reluctant to let the beauty go. She asks to see Ripley again, surprised and delighted when she agrees.

Ripley likes Kenzie but doubts plague her. Kenzie is polyamorous and married, something Ripley has never experienced. New possibilities open up before her, both intriguing and scaring her. Does she want to date someone so complicated? How could she ever matter, if the person she dates already has their soulmate?








No comments:

Post a Comment