Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Day 2




Tuesday was a quiet day. No crappy books or kitten craziness. Just a normal day of reading, and playing a bit with my new toy (a drawing tablet) playing around with my cover for my WiP. I'm also Beta Reading for one person (so far) and I read a few chapters of her story. I found I like this Beta Reading thing. It's fun. :)

How has everyone else done so far?


Challenge: Adaptation Aspirations

Given a choice - I'd have my most favorite book ever - The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern - made into a movie or a tv show. But it would have to be done PERFECTLY of course, leaving nothing out and being as beautiful as the book.

I made a dream cast years ago, so since it's early (630a) I'm going to reuse that list. I'm not a big movie/tv person so there's not a lot of variety to my picks, but I'm fond of the Chandresh one.
Celia - Mila Kunas
Marco - Tom Welling
Isobel - Allison Scagliotti
Ethan - Mark Harmon
Alexander - Jason Issacs
Tsukiko - Ming Tsukiko
Poppet (older / younger) - Taylor Richardson & Molly Quinn
Chandresh - Rene Auberjonois
Tante Padva - Fionnula Flanagan



Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 5 min / 90 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hrs 55 min / 385 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book: Alice Payne Arrives
Pages Read Today: 475
Total Pages Read: 828
Time Read Today: 5 hours
Total Time Read: 8 hours 5 minutes
Today's Completed Books:




1 comment:

  1. First two days and you are killing it! Hope your week continues to go so well!

    ReplyDelete