Saturday, August 24, 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Day 5



How is BoB going for all of you all? Enjoying it? Getting a lot of reading done?

Day 5 was another bad day of reading. :( Just some personal shit and I didn't really feel like it too much. I did finish two books but one was after midnight, so that will be on Saturday's Completed Books list. Did start an ARC by an author I really like and I really like the book so that was good, look forward to finishing it today.

No challenge for me today. I'm not a TV or movie (or otherwise) person. I read, I play video games and now, I write. That's about it. I typically only keep up with a few TV shows and one of my favorites came from a book and was just canceled so I'm pissed about that. Instinct was a great show and I'm gonna miss it. :(



Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hrs 50 min / 228 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hr 10 min / 132 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 9
Current Book: Saving Fable
Pages Read Today: 360
Total Pages Read: 1,937
Time Read Today: 4 hours
Total Time Read: 19 hours
Today's Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment