Monday, August 26, 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Wrap-up




This was not my favorite Bout of Books. Not because of the reading or whatever, but because things happened personally to me and to a friend that had me worried for her and upset for me. The week started off fine and just went downhill from there. Things are a little better for me, not yet so for my friend. But we're getting there.

So yeah, this week just ended up sucking. I barely missed my goal of 14 books - I completed 13 - but didn't mind / care too much with everything else going on. It was what it was. Still, got in some good reading overall. In addition to my normal reading, I was also Beta Reading for 2 ladies. I read and critiqued about 82 pages of their stories. Some good writing there!

How did you do? Leave me a link and I'll come visit your wrap-up!




Bout of Book 25 Stats

  • I completed 13 books
  • I read 2,530 pages
  • I read 3 books on my Kindle, started 1 other
  • I listened to 10 books as audiobooks
  • I Beta Read / Critiqued approximately 82 pages
  • I read 4 Novels & 9 Novellas
  • I read for approximately 26 hours (5 hrs 10 min on Kindle, 20 hrs 50 min on Audio)


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 30 min / 33 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hr 45 min / 253 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 13
Current Book: Saving Fable
Pages Read Today: 286
Total Pages Read: 2,530
Time Read Today: 3 hrs 15 min
Total Time Read: 26 hrs



COMPLETED BOOKS:








Started, but did not complete:










No comments:

Post a Comment