Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Day 1



Though I dislike Twitter, I did finally join, albeit a bit reluctantly. I've always done the 'me in 6 words' though. Here's me, in 6 words:
Naughty little reader, gamer and writer!

The day started off ROUGH with a book I HATED with a passion. The cover (see below) looks like it'd be a BDSM book - hello. Collar. No BDSM in sight, more like a naughty religious girl's secret stash. It was not good. :( I hate even listing it. Second book was from a series I enjoy, so a good bounce back.

I'd wanted to read more, but had a toy coming for me, so the rest of the afternoon was spent playing with my new toy. :) So while I didn't read more, I did finally purchase the photo for the cover of my book and I started working on it. It was fun tinkering and I see a difference between what I'd done before and what I've done with the toy (a drawing tablet). I'm excited to have my cover be official soon.

In the meantime, there's still BoB, as much as I'd still like to only play with my toy. But today I think I'll listen to some audios while I tinker more.

And how did I forget to mention the kitten? There was also a kitten in the house, for a little while. We feed some strays, have for years, and Mama's newest batch are a few months old now. My Hubby brought a little guy in for a while for me to say Hi to, so that's how the morning started out, before the crappy book. :D


If you recognize my style of tracking but not my name, it's likely because you do know of me. I've been doing BoB since 10 (I think it was) but at my review blog, which is memorable for it's long name - Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious Kooky Jannock Book Blog or Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa.

I'm on this blog now because it is my aspiring author blog, and I hope to get some notice before I decide what to do with my book / WiP.

I started writing creatively back in March and it's been a wild ride. If you'd like to know more about my book, Natural Exposure, here's a few links you can click. Natural Exposure is an Erotic Romance featuring themes of polyamory, BDSM & LGBTQ+.



Back to Bout of Books. Here's what I did read yesterday.


Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 95 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Kindle reading time / pages: 2 hr 5 min / 258 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book: River of No Return
Pages Read Today: 353
Total Pages Read: 353
Time Read Today: 3 hours 5 minutes
Total Time Read: 3 hours 5 minutes
Today's Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment