Friday, August 2, 2019

Dewey's Reverse 24hr Read-a-Thon - Sign-ups




It's time for Dewey's again, this time it's the 2nd REVERSE Dewey's. Instead of starting at 8am on Saturday morning, this one starts at 8pm Friday night.

This is my 13th Dewey's, but my first at this blog. While I'll likely also be posting on my regular blog, I thought this would be a good way to start off on this one.

This is my - aspiring author - blog. Welcome, and thanks for visiting. Currently, there isn't much here, but that will be changing soon, as I start to fill this baby up. :)


If you are a reader who likes Erotic Romance - I hope you'll save my blog and come back to visit me. I am currently writing for the first time ever, and I'm writing Erotic Romance. I've recently finished the first draft of my first book and have about 70% done on my 2nd one.

This blog will be a way for me to share my writing process - which is all very brand new to me. It's been a wild but fun ride.

With the blog, I hope to share some of what has gone into my writing, from a current short story prequel, to the maps that I have drawn (badly) of my town, to the layout of the rooms in my books. What rooms and why does their layout matter? You'll have to come back and see!

For now, stick around for Dewey's with me, and check out what I'm reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment