Saturday, August 3, 2019

Reverse Dewey's - Closing Meme







How would you assess your reading overall?

Meh! Not good. Definitely one of my worst in regards to time read. In previous Dewey's, I've read for a total of 21 hours, though most of the time I hit around 18 hours. This one, I only read for 9 total hours! Yikes! I'm not a fan of the Reverse. I'm glad it's done but it's not for me, I didn't do well on the one last year either, though better than this one.

Did you have a stategy, and if so, did you stick to it?
Nope, and Nope. I never plan. I read what I wanted, I just didn't do as much reading as I thought I would. A friend and I spent a lot of the start chatting and I ended up sleeping, so I just didn't read as much as I hoped/wanted to.

What was your favorite snack?
Ritz with peanut butter and marshmallow on top, stuck in the broiler til the marshmallow was toasty.

Wanna volunteer for our next event?
Nah, sorry. I have in the past, and it's fun but it's too time consuming and I'd rather read.



Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 3 books
  • I read 681 pages
  • I read 2 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 1 audiobook
  • I read 2 Novels, 1 Novellas
  • I read for approximately 9 hours (5 hours on Kindle, 5 hours on Audio)


Current Stats:

Audio listening time/pages: 4 hours / 262 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 5 hours / 418 pages
Total number of books I've read: 3
Current Book:
Total Pages Read: 681 pages
Total Time Read: 9 hours


Completed:






How was your Read-a-Thon? Leave me a comment and tell me about it, or link me to your blog!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry this one is tough. I do better with the Reverse -- for me it's easier to stay up late than to get up early.

    ReplyDelete