Monday, August 5, 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Sign-up



I've been participating in Bout of Books since Bout of Books 10. I'm back, yet again, but from a different blog. Long time Bout of Book participants may know me as Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa.

This is a new blog for my (hopefully) someday released book(s). I started writing in the start of the year and have really REALLY been enjoying it.

I'm currently writing Erotic Romance and am working on the 2nd book of a (hopeful) series. If you'd like more information, please feel free to look around and come back. This blog is just getting started, so it will be growing.

As for Bout of Books - I'm not sure of what my goals are for the week, as I plan to write still as well. I'm going to aim for 10 books, which is low for me, but that will give me time to write and edit as well.



1 comment:

  1. wow 10 books in a week. I wish you all the luck and fun in the world

    ReplyDelete