Monday, August 23, 2021

Bout of Books 32 - Wrap-Up




Bout of Books was a pretty good start back into reading. It was better than BoB30, and I didn't even do BoB31. Things were happening at the time and we ened up putting our down down the week it ended, so yeah, didn't even think about BoB at the time.

It was good to get back into reading and I enjoyed the majority of the books too. I'm glad I set aside time to read, and now it's back to writing. Hopefully by BoB33, I'll have a new book, or two, out. :)

How was your reading? What was your favorite book that you read?


Bout of Book 30 Stats

  • I completed 12 books, started 2 others
  • I read around 2,540 pages
  • I read 3 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 9 books as audiobooks




STARTED & COMPLETED BOOKS:






Started & Didn't Finish, but will:





Started but was a DNF:







My Books



Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Smashwords
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

An Exploration of BDSM on Amazon
An Exploration of BDSM on Smashwords
An Exploration of BDSM on Goodreads


The Erotic Writer's Planner


1 comment: