Sunday, August 22, 2021

Bout of Books 32 - Day 6




Day 6 was the most reading since day 2 and I finished two books this time. They were on the shorter side, but still, they count. :)

I have at least one more I plan on getting through on Sunday, maybe more if I can, but I'm glad to have read at least 10 books. IT's been a while, since I've been writing more and my reading has consisted of reading my own books and/or beta reading for others.

How was your reading? What was your favorite book that you read?

Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour 30 min
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hours
Kindle reading time / pages: -
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 10
Current Book: The Escape Room
Pages Read Today: 493
Total Pages Read: 2,089
Time Read Today: 5 hours 30 minutes
Total Time Read: 27 hours
Today's Completed Books:




My Books



Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Smashwords
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

An Exploration of BDSM on Amazon
An Exploration of BDSM on Smashwords
An Exploration of BDSM on Goodreads


The Erotic Writer's Planner


No comments:

Post a Comment