Saturday, August 21, 2021

Bout of Books 32 - Day 5




Day 5 had a little more reading, though I still only finished one book.

A friend and I picked out some books in a few random ways, since we both can't plan. This was the first of the 4 that I picked, so I'm hoping to get the others going. My Hubby is off on Sunday and I don't tend to read when he's here, even if we're doing our own thing. Not sure why that is. But I wanna see if I can get some of those done.

How was your reading? What was your favorite book that you read?

Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hour
Day Time Audio listening time/pages:
Kindle reading time / pages: 2 hours
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 8
Current Book: The Escape Room
Pages Read Today: 253
Total Pages Read: 1,496
Time Read Today: 3 hours
Total Time Read: 21 hours 30 minutes
Today's Completed Books:




My Books



Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Smashwords
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

An Exploration of BDSM on Amazon
An Exploration of BDSM on Smashwords
An Exploration of BDSM on Goodreads


The Erotic Writer's Planner


No comments:

Post a Comment