Thursday, August 19, 2021

Bout of Books 32 - Day 3




Day 3 was completely unproductive - at least when it came to reading official books for Bout of Books.

I read, but it was a critique partner reading for a small CP group I'm in, then after that, it was a bunch of re-reading of my own work as I worked on Book 3 a bit. So far, Day 4 is more of the same, so I hope I can pick up the pace for Friday!

I did finish one book at night before I went to sleep, but it was AWFUL! Ugh!

How was your reading? What was your favorite book that you read?

Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hours 45 minutes
Kindle reading time / pages: 0
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 6
Current Book: The Escape Room
Pages Read Today: 135
Total Pages Read: 1,173
Time Read Today: 1 hour 45 minutes
Total Time Read: 16 hours 45 minutes
Today's Completed Books:




My Books



Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Smashwords
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

An Exploration of BDSM on Amazon
An Exploration of BDSM on Smashwords
An Exploration of BDSM on Goodreads


The Erotic Writer's Planner


No comments:

Post a Comment