Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Bout of Books 32 - Day 2



On Day 2, I ended up reading an hour less than Day 1 but got more pages read, I suppose because all the books were easy reads, and two of the three were really enjoyable.

My reading was rudely interuppted by the town's siren's going off for a Tornado Warning. I'm along Fred's path and apparently he brought wide spread tornados and flooding. Problem is, I'm terrified of tornados. They are my only fear, stemming from my childhood. The deadilest outbreak of the 1980s occured on my 8th birthday, right where I lived at the time (I lived along the Big Beaver cell, a F4/F3). Our neighbors had two of three houses destroyed while my childhood home was shifted in the wind, causing a crack all along its foundation.

I wasn't there at the time, only saw the destruction afterward and I think that's part of my ongoing fear. Perhaps had I been there, experienced the effects first hand, then I might not be the quivering mess I am now because of it.

All is fine, BTW. If there was touchdown, it was about 20 miles from here. Not too far, but it was to my west, a bit. Doesn't mean I still didn't cower in the closet for an hour, because I totally did. After it was done, I finally got back to books, and thankfully, they were good ones too.

How was your reading? What was your favorite book that you read?

Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hours 30 minutes
Kindle reading time / pages: 3 hours 30 minutes
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book: The Escape Room
Pages Read Today: 603
Total Pages Read: 1,038
Time Read Today: 7 hours
Total Time Read: 15 hours
Today's Completed Books:




My Books



Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Smashwords
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

An Exploration of BDSM on Amazon
An Exploration of BDSM on Smashwords
An Exploration of BDSM on Goodreads


The Erotic Writer's Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment