Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Bout of Books 32 - Day 1



I only got two books in for the day though it felt like I was reading all day. I guess it was because I did, through the day anyways. It was good to get some books and reading time in, I had started a third but it bored me so it was a DNF for me at 35%.

I did read a bit more than that when I read 2 chapters for a beta read for someone in a critique group. That was good - and I was able to help her which I always like. Sometimes, some people want you to alpha/beta for them only for validation, not to take critiques to the heart. This person took them to heart and said they were good, so I'm glad for that.

How was your reading? What was your favorite book that you read?

Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 8 hours
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book: -----
Pages Read Today: 435
Total Pages Read: 435
Time Read Today: 8 hours
Total Time Read: 8 hours
Today's Completed Books:




My Books



Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Smashwords
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

An Exploration of BDSM on Amazon
An Exploration of BDSM on Smashwords
An Exploration of BDSM on Goodreads


A Bijou Basin on StoryOrigin - FREE for StoryOrigins members (signup is free)

The Erotic Writer's Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment