Friday, April 24, 2020

I'm doing Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!



That time of the year again! Once again, too quick that it comes around. How is it almost May?

You know - I left that same line above that I wrote LAST April. Time flies too fast!

I believe this is my 16th Dewey's, I think. I really need to find out which I'm on. It's been a lot.

I went all 24 hours every time, which I loved, until last April. Then, I was doing Camp NaNoWriMo, and I wanted to write rather than read so I made sure to sleep. I don't care for the Reverse Dewey's (has me awake more like 36 hours rather than 24) so I slept some then too.

Planning to do the full 24 hours this time, but don't know if I will or not. We'll see. :) Not going to push it. I'm doing Camp again this year, but only for editing, not for writing the full book. I'm editing Book 2 and am about half way through on re-writes

I used to post on my Book Review blog -
Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious Jannock Kooky Book Blog
but now I'm here as I build up this blog.

If you're new, welcome! I'm Karsyn and I'm a brand new author, pen name Koriana Brackson! My debut book just released 4/4. You can see it on the side ---> still on sale at Smashwords. It's an Erotic Romance so not for everyone. Down at the bottom are the direct links to Goodreads if you'd like to check out the blurb. Feel free to subscribe to my newsletter, which I send out once or twice a month, or here at the blog where I post daily.


Back to Dewey and as usual, I have no plans, as I'm a diehard Flybyer. (I'm also a pantser when it comes to writing, so I just don't do plans!) I have some books on my radar, but dunno if I'll get to them or not. A few that are likely are:










My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment