Sunday, April 26, 2020

Dewey's Wrap-Up





Oh wow! New Questions.



How would you assess your reading overall?
Reading time wasn't bad - just over 18 out of the 24 hours. Not my best, but not the worst. The quality of reading though - that was perhaps the worst. I decided to support some fellow Indie Authors and the writing was, sadly, not good. One of the five that I read by Indie Authors (not including my own short story) was well written / edited. The others not so much. It saddened me as an Indie Author because I've put a lot of work into my book, making it a quality read. It's sad such books can be out there that are so recklessly put together and just shoved out.

Did you have a strategy, and if so, did you stick to it?
Just to read. Took a little too long around dinner with the Hubby but other than that, all went well.

What was your favorite snack?
Ice Cream

Wanna volunteer for our next event? Stay tuned for the recap post!
Nah - sorry. I prefer to just read.



Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 13 books, started 1 (that will likely be a DNF)
  • I read approximately 1700 pages (with some "Audible Originals" pg counts are estimates)
  • I read 8 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 5 books as audiobooks
  • I read 3 Novels, the rest Novellas & Short Stories (a prequel of the student one not shown)
  • I read for approximately 18 hours 15 minutes (13hr 45min on Kindle, 4hrs 15min hours on Audio)



Completed:










Started, but did not finish:






How was your Read-a-Thon? Leave me a comment and tell me about it, or link me to your blog!






My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment