Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I have a Newsletter!



Yup, I decided to take the plunge and make a newsletter. I've blogged for years, but this will be my first NL. Anyone have any tips?

For now, I'll be sending out the Newsletter roughly monthly, though occasionally a random one may pop up. I'll update what's been happening on the blog (I'm posting here daily), supporting other writers, joining in swaps and promos, and anything else I can think of.

To join, just enter your email and click subscribe on the top right corner ----> the first thing in the sidebar. Also available, the ability to follow my blog via email or RSS.

Thank you in advance for signing up. I appreciate it so very much!!





My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment