Thursday, April 9, 2020

A Discovery of BDSM is up on Pre-Order




There I was, minding my own business, doing the re-writes for Book 2 of my series, when a short story popped into my head, and I wrote it. LOL!

Now my series is complicated. I have the Bijou Basin series - which is the main series with Book 1 - Natural Exposure, Book 2 - writing 2nd draft, and Book 3 - approximately 75% of 1st draft completed. With the newest short story (a second one), I've created Bijou Basin Book Bites - short stories about the characters of my main series - though some books may be set prior to their life in the Basin. Confused yet? Hope not! :)

So, A Discover of BDSM is set 23 years before the events of Natural Exposure, and focuses on Kenzie (the MC of NaEx) and her best friend, Felicity. While Felicity isn't a MC of NaEx and the two are no longer officially a couple (though still occasional playmates), she's seen a lot in the series, always having Kenzie's back.

It's established that Kenzie and Felicity discovered most of their kinks, and that they are polyamorous, together. A Discovery of BDSM showcases that, when Felicity asks a simple question.

Check out this cute short story on KU, officially releasing 4/18. It's not erotic - just a sweet, if hot, discussion about BDSM.


The Blurb:


"Have you… have you ever… experimented with BDSM?”

Of all the things Kenzie’s best friend and lover could have asked her, she didn’t expect that question. Yet, three years into their friendship, it’s exactly what Felicity wanted to know. A twenty-three year old Kenzie learns of Dominance and submission for the first time, and it intrigues her as much as it intrigued Felicity.



My Books

Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.40
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

A Bijou Beginning on Wattpad - FREE short story
A Bijou Beginning on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads







No comments:

Post a Comment