Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Bout of Books 27 - Day 2



2020 Reading Goals - Read 250 books for the year. I tend to read 200ish the last few years, though I've read well over 300 some years. It depends on what else I do during the year. 250 is easily doable for me - I haven't read under 200 since I started tracking my books in 2012.

Day 2 of Bout of Books was less reading, because I wanted to edit my book and I edited a chapter - which takes about 2-2.5 hours because I'm retyping everything this edit, not just spot editing. It went well and only two chapters to go until all this round of edits are completely. What to know about my book - Natural Exposure? See more info about that here.

If you posted a blog - feel free to link me. I know most people use Twitter or Instagram, but I really dislike both. I'm too long-winded for either, so I'll likely always stick to one or both of my blogs. If my long windedness or my update style seems familiar, that's because this blog is new (it's for my pen name for my books). I've been participating in read-a-thons for years on my review blog -

Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious Kooky Jannock Book Blog

- and have been otherwise known as Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa.


Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 40 min / 40 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hrs / 297 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 3
Total number of books I've read: 12
Current Book: Red Rain
Pages Read Today: 337
Total Pages Read: 771
Time Read Today: 4 hrs 40 min
Total Time Read: 12 hrs 10 min
Today's Completed Books:




1 comment:

  1. I like the way you've tracked your reading time and then tracked it but night time and day time reading as well. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete