Sunday, January 12, 2020

Bout of Books 27 - Day 6



It was a light day of reading, as I knew it would be. It's NFL playoffs, and the best coach EVER was surprised with the announcement of his trip to Canton. That was awesome!! Yes, I'm a Steelers fan.

Anyways, books. Only read one on Saturday, before games got started, and started what will probably be my final book of Bout of Books 27, though with more football, I'm not sure I'll finish it or not. We'll see.

How was/is your Bout of Books?

Also, I've tried to respond to my comments and haven't been able to. I've tried several times, and they won't go through. It's probably one of my Ad Blocking extensions. Gonna try again on a different browser. So if you left a message, thank you, I'm not really ignoring you!!


Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 3 hrs 50 min / 300 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 19
Current Book: The Punch Escrow
Pages Read Today: 300
Total Pages Read: 2,017
Time Read Today: 3 hrs 50 min
Total Time Read: 27 hrs 30 min
Today's Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment