Monday, January 13, 2020

Bout of Books 27 - Wrap up


Not a bad Bout of Books. Got a lot read - though most were short stories and novellas. Found a new-to-me series I enjoyed and found out a voice actor I love has done ONE audiobook - and it was great. He needs to do more!! Speaking of audiobooks, I ONLY read audiobooks. I didn't read a single Kindle book, which was odd. Good reading start to the year, now hopefully I can finish my edits of my book.

There's one book missing from my wrap-up below. It's been combined with others into a compilation, even though I read it as a standalone. But there's no info for it on its own now, so no way to post it.


Bout of Book 25 Stats

  • I completed 20 books
  • I read 2,326 pages
  • I listened to all 20 books as audiobooks
  • I read 13 Short stories, 7 Novels
  • I read for approximately 33 hours 30 minutes (all on Audio)


Sunday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 5 hr 55 min / 309 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 20
Current Book: -----
Pages Read Today: 309
Total Pages Read: 2,326
Time Read Today: 5 hrs 55 min
Total Time Read: 33 hrs 30 min

COMPLETED BOOKS:




1 comment: