Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bout of Books 27 - Days 4 & 5



I didn't post yesterday because I didn't read much for Day 4 - only at night before I went to sleep. Otherwise, I was editing for the day.

Day 5 I read more, finishing two books, the one I started on Day 4 and another. Today and tomorrow will be light on books - it's playoffs. Though neither of our teams are playing, we still watch. Any other NFL fans? Who is your team?


If you posted a blog - feel free to link me. I know most people use Twitter or Instagram, but I really dislike both. I'm too long-winded for either, so I'll likely always stick to one or both of my blogs. If my long windedness or my update style seems familiar, that's because this blog is new (it's for my pen name for my books). I've been participating in read-a-thons for years on my review blog -

Karsyn's Kickass Jocoserious Kooky Jannock Book Blog

- and have been otherwise known as Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa.


Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 100 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hrs / 282 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 18
Current Book: -----
Pages Read Today: 382
Total Pages Read: 1,717
Time Read Today: 5 hrs
Total Time Read: 23 hrs 40 min
Today's Completed Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment