Sunday, August 23, 2020

Bout of Books 29 - Day 6



With Landlords expected, my day was all off-kilter. Unfortunately, it's always that way when we need them for something. Sigh. But it's finally fixed. I didn't get much time for reading, though I did finish up my book and it was SOOOOOOO good, it's alright I didn't get to finish it earlier or get to read much after, cuz DAYUM!! Sunday's likely a wash - Hubby's day off.



Saturday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr / 38 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hr 45 min / 158 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 6
Current Book:
Pages Read Today: 196
Total Pages Read: 1665
Time Read Today: 3 hours 44 minutes
Total Time Read: approximately 23 hours 25 minutes
Today's Completed Books:






My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon - Pre-Order Now
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment