Thursday, August 20, 2020

Bout of Books 29 - Day 3




Yet another day of not reading as much as I planned. Got through some chunks, but not big ones. Started a longer book than I usually read for the read-a-thons, but it's what I wanted to read most. Hopefully I'll finish two on Thurs, because there will likely be no reading on Friday as I finalize my own book (ack!) for publication.



Wednesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 1 hr 20 min / 60 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 1 hr 30 min / 150 pages
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 3
Current Book: Written in Blood
Pages Read Today: 210
Total Pages Read: 732
Time Read Today: 2 hours 50 minutes
Total Time Read: approximately 10 hours 30 minutes
Today's Completed Books:





My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon - Pre-Order Now
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment