Saturday, August 22, 2020

Bout of Books 29 - Day 5



As expected, no reading today (well, other than reading parts of my own over and over) until I went to bed, so a slow day and didn't get any done but made headway on a longer book that I'll finish Saturday. It's enjoyable and holy crap! So that's great. How's everyone else doing?



Friday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hr 40 min / 154 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Kindle reading time / pages: -----
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book: Plan for the Worst
Pages Read Today: 154
Total Pages Read: 1469
Time Read Today: 2 hours 40 minutes
Total Time Read: approximately 19 hours 40 minutes
Today's Completed Books:






My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon - Pre-Order Now
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. I've just started reading my third book while still trying to get through my second. It's been a pretty low key reading week for me because I wasn't feeling too well for a few days!

    ReplyDelete