Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Bout of Books 29 - Day 2




Tuesday was another quiet day, getting only through 1 audiobook during the day and starting and audiobook and ebook at night. Not off to the start I wanted, but it is what it is. Since I have my own deadline of getting my book posted on Friday, I don't know how the rest of the week will be. At least I can read a lot on Saturday when it's in review at Amazon.



Tuesday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 4 hr 40 min / 251 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 10 minutes / 15 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 3
Current Book: -----
Pages Read Today: 266
Total Pages Read: 522
Time Read Today: 4 hours 40 minutes
Total Time Read: approximately 7 hours 40 minutes
Today's Completed Books:








My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon - Pre-Order Now
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment