Friday, August 21, 2020

Bout of Books 29 - Day 4




My most productive day of reading. Finished up two book and made headway into a 3rd. It's a good thing since I likely won't read Friday. Today I put up the final manuscript of my new book, Negative Exposure (erotic romance, so not for everyone). Now that I'm used to the easiest way of going about it, it won't take long but I'm sure I'll tinker half the day anyways.

I'm reading some longer books than I usually do for the read-a-thons, but they're what I want to read, so even though they are taking longer, I'm enjoying them.



Thursday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: 2 hr 35 min / 168 pages
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: 40 min / 69 pages
Kindle reading time / pages: 3 hr 15 min / 346 pages
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 5
Current Book: Plan for the Worst
Pages Read Today: 583
Total Pages Read: 1315
Time Read Today: 6 hours 30 minutes
Total Time Read: approximately 17 hours
Today's Completed Books:






My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon - Pre-Order Now
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment