Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Bout of Books 29 - Day 1




Since it's a tradition, even if they aren't doing the challenges, me in 6 words:
Naughty little reader, author, and gamer.


Monday was quiet since my Hubby was home and we spent some of the day together. I didn't keep track of my time but I didn't read long, finishing just two books and reading parts of two others.



Monday

Night Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Day Time Audio listening time/pages: -----
Kindle reading time / pages: didn't keep track
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 2
Current Book: -----
Pages Read Today: 256
Total Pages Read: 256
Time Read Today: didn't track
Total Time Read: didn't track
Today's Completed Books:








My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon - Pre-Order Now
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment