Sunday, October 27, 2019

Dewey's Wrap-Up





Oh wow! New Questions. But not great questions. :/ Sorry. I'll stick with the questions from last time.



Which hour was most daunting for you?
2 - 4am was the hardest for me, I my eyes hurt and I was tired. I got a small burst of energy around 4am but it didn't last and I ended up giving up at 5am and getting some sleep. I could have pushed through, but I was cranky and had said I wasn't going to push it so I didn't.

Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
See Below

Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
In general? Chronicles of St Mary's, Great Zoo of China, The Martian..... from what I read? In the Hall with a Knife

Wanna volunteer for our next event?
Nah - sorry. I prefer to just read.



Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 11 books, started 3 (1 ended up a DNF, will finish other 2)
  • I read 1540 pages
  • I read 5 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 6 books as audiobooks
  • I read 3 Novels, the rest Novellas
  • I read for approximately 17 hours (7hr 20min on Kindle, 9hrs 40min hours on Audio)



Completed:









Started, but did not finished:








Marked quickly as DNF:






How was your Read-a-Thon? Leave me a comment and tell me about it, or link me to your blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment