Saturday, October 26, 2019

Dewey's Mid-Event Survey







Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Whisper of Bones by Melinda Leigh. I'm taking a break for the World Series now - Go Nats! Finish the Fight!

2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished 8, started one other. Break time for baseball then back to it.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Dark Light by Jodi Taylor

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Other than Hubby getting in from work, I haven't had any interruptions. In the first 12 hours, I was able to read for 11.5 of them, so not bad. Now, I'm taking a 3-4 hour break for the World Series. If it were any other team than my Nats, I wouldn't watch, but I gotta watch them.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing changes, so nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment