Saturday, October 26, 2019

Dewey's Opening Meme





It's time for Dewey's! This is my 14th, so I'm gonna be a little lazy and reuse some of these answers and this opening statement as well. Ha! I keep hoping the questions will change one of these times, and they don't... Ah well.

I'm excited for this Dewey's, as a way to get some reading in before the craziness of NaNoWriMo. I know some of you writers will be reading for the read-a-thon. Where are you? Leave me a comment so I can follow you for Dewey's and beyond with your writing!

I also can't wait for NaNo, during which I will write the 3rd book in my Erotic Romance series. See the links to the right, if you'd like to know more about the series.

What's your read-a-thon plans for the day? Leave me a link, and I'll come visit you!



Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sparta, NC ~ the middle of no where. :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
In the Hall with a Knife by Diana Peterfreund

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I WANTED Sour Patch Kids, but the store didn't have what I wanted and the regular ones were hard. So, the Hubby got me Skittles, which I love, except I'm a fan of lime and I still hate them for taking that from me! :)

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
HI! I'm Karsyn (some of you who have been around a while will know me as Karsyn @ KaKiJoKoJa - my book review blog), over 40 (though much much younger in spirit), deeply in love with and married to my high school best friend. I LOVE to read, obviously, and am blessed with a ton of time to read. In a typical month I will read 15-20 books, often more, and when there's something going on, like Dewey's, I read a ton more! Since I started writing, my reading has only suffered a little, I'm still on track for over 200 books for the year. Beyond my books, I'm a gamer, and I built my own Gaming PC, 4 years ago, which I named Widget (after The Night Circus character). Widget is GREAT and we've had so much fun playing games on him!!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 14th Dewey's so I'll do what I've been doing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment