Friday, November 1, 2019

NaNoWriMo - Day 1



Day 1 of NaNoWriMo is in the wraps. I had two solid sessions of writing today. I don't write linear and for the first time (this is book 3) I have no idea how this book will start. With the first book, it all started with a writing prompt, and went from there. The second book began with a party my MCs were throwing. And now, for the third? Crickets. It'll come to me sometime! :) In the meantime, I got a full chapter of writing in plus most of another.

For NaNoWriMo the goal is to write 50000 words in the month of November.
Are you participating? How are you doing?


NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 6,133 / 50,000 words

  • Day 1: 6,133 words written



Book 3 of my Bijou Basin series is an Erotic Romance featuring the following themes: Older MCs (45, 44, 40), F/F sex, F/M sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM, Polyamory and LGBTQ+ MCs as well as a town that is over 85% LGBTQ.



No comments:

Post a Comment