Saturday, November 9, 2019

NaNoWriMo - Days 5-8



I decided not to update daily since really my updates consisted of "Yay, I wrote", but since I haven't NOT written, that's just tedious. :)

So, days 5 - 8 --- yep, kept writing. When I started this book (Book 3 of my my Bijou Basin series) I only knew 2 events that would happen and nothing else. Diehard pantser here. So I've been surprised by a lot of the book as it plays out. Different side characters coming into view in this one, some emotional stuff. It's been all good.

And of course, it's been naughty. Oh so naughty. It is an erotic romance after all. FMC2 got to fulfill one of her fantasies and it was wonderful for her. :D

On Day 8 I surpassed 30,000 words. I joked with Hubby about wanting it pass 50k by Nov 12th so I can dive into Disney+. Don't know if I'll make it, but it'll be close.

Plus, I'm eager to finish my edits of Book 1 and let it fly into the world.

But, you know what?! I need some more interaction here. I know that blogs aren't as popular as the quick social media, but with my long-windedness, I prefer it. Still, I need to know if you all are enjoying these posts. So, if you've read this far -

If I get FIVE comments below, I'll post an excerpt from Book 1 here on the blog, with a shorter part on Twitter.

But I can get more than that, right?

If I get TEN comments below, I'll post an excerpt from Book 2 here on the blog, with a shorter part on Twitter.

And finally, though I don't think it will happen - prove me wrong?

If I get FIFTEEN comments below, I'll post an excerpt from Book 3 (my NaNo WiP) here on the blog, with a shorter part on Twitter.

**NOTE**: I have a few trickster fans... you know who you are, so Comments must be from 5, 10 or 15 different people. No cheating. I have my eye on you Mirren Cates.


Any of you want to see some excerpts? Let me know below if you do. And, to be good to you, if you can't sign in to leave a message, you can leave a comment on the Twitter post promoting this. Feel free to let me know if you'd like a tame or NSFW excerpt too.




For NaNoWriMo the goal is to write 50000 words in the month of November.
Are you participating? How are you doing?


NaNoWriMo Progress

Total for NaNo: 30,455 / 50,000 words

  • Day 1: 6,133 words written
  • Day 2: 3,930 words written
  • Day 3: 1,632 words written
  • Day 4: 4,165 words written
  • Day 5: 2,985 words written
  • Day 6: 7,000 words written
  • Day 7: 1,525 words written
  • Day 8: 3,085 words written



Book 3 of my Bijou Basin series is an Erotic Romance featuring the following themes: Older MCs (45, 44, 40), F/F sex, F/M sex, FFM threesomes, BDSM, Polyamory and LGBTQ+ MCs as well as a town that is over 85% LGBTQ.



2 comments:

  1. It's so cool how this has taken off for you! Every year I say I'm going to participate and every year I get 1,000 words in and then I lose interest. This year is probably the same. Good for you for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment. Commenting. I've commented!

    ReplyDelete