Friday, March 27, 2020

Countdown to publishing: My book is on Booksprout



Yes, I'm still around!

I haven't forgotten this blog, I've just 1 - been focused on writing and 2 - been ignoring the world for rants I won't get into. But today I come bearing ARC gifts for anyone who wants it - well, up to 20 of you anyways.

I'm still on track for a 4/4/20 debut for my novel - Natural Exposure. If you are new here - hi, and welcome - then here's where you can find more out about my book:

Natural Exposure on Goodreads
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - 60% off until 4/20 for Authors Give Back
How I came to write Natural Exposure

I received the rest of the book from a beta reader yesterday and have a few small edits for the later half of the book, but otherwise, it's getting close, so yesterday, I put it up on Booksprout, hoping to get a few reviews before its release.

If any of you are looking for a slow burn erotic romance, or know anyone who is, feel free to send them my way!

Natural Exposure on Booksprout - read it now!




No comments:

Post a Comment